On this page you will find our exam timetables as well as many useful links to information you need to know both before and during your exams. Remember that there will be regular opportunities to prepare for your exams throughout the year and that you should take every chance to ensure that you are as ready for them as you can be. The harder you work to prepare yourself the more chance you will have at success!
Please refer below for further information on your exams.
- Information for candidates – Non Examination Assessments
- Information for candidates – Coursework
- Information for candidates – Onscreen Tests
- Information for candidates – Written Exams
- Information to candidates regarding JCQ Privacy Notice
- Information to candidates regarding Social Media & Examinations
- JCQ Guidance for Pupils Summer 2021
Exam Preparation – Things to Do
- Attend ALL after school revision lessons – they are there to help you!
- Prepare a REVISION PLAN – a revision timetable and topic planner will help schedule your revision.
- Do NOT leave revision until the last minute!
- LEARN – REVISE – TEST YOURSELF
- Condense Your Notes
- Draw Mind Maps
- Make Flow Charts
- Use Flash Cards
- Use memory techniques
- Understand COMMAND WORDS used in exam questions.
- Practice Essay Skills for longer questions.
- PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE – use Practice Papers – past exam papers can be found on all exam board websites or ask your teacher for some.
Seneca Learning is an excellent online tool that can be used to support revision in any of your subjects. It is a fantastic resource that learning professionals highly recommend to help with the all important exam preparation. To get start click the image above.
Useful Links to Help with Exam Preparation
• Exam Stress and Pressure (Childline)