Below you will find the contact emails for Year 10 subject tutors. If you have a question, are stuck, need subject related advice or would like more work or revision to be arranged for any particular subject then please contact your subject teacher for guidance.
• Globalbridge – create your own careers profile and complete home learning activities (email using the address above for your username and password)
• Start – complete home learning careers activities (set up your own username and password)
• CECWorkIt programme from Careers & Enterprise Company
• Barclays Lifeskills – A wide range of activities to boost your employability skills.
• Take part in Virtual Work Experience
• The WOW Show – Range of videos on different sectors.
• icould – Real-life career videos, advice and information to inspire your career
|• Miss Dolan||• Miss Lathean||• Miss Gallon||• Miss Patel
Please refer to this timetable for all Year 10 English students.
|• Mrs Parker||• Miss Summerside|
Revision websites available for AQA GCSE Geography:
- BBC Bitesize
- Hodder Education – revision notes and exam practice
- S-cool revision (can register free)
- Revision World
- Check show my homework for revision quizzes and practice exam questions. Quizzes will be set throughout this half term and the summer holidays (those during the holidays will be optional but will help preparations for the GCSE exams).
|• Miss Jobes||• Miss Southwick||• Miss Temple|
|• Mr Goodwin||• Mr Brown||• Miss Tallintire||• Mr Jackson|
|• Mrs Dodd||• Miss Tallintire||• Mr Wildsmith|
|• Mr Castling||• Mr Bunn||• Miss Lee||• Miss Lynch|
|• Miss Williamson||• Miss Cook||• Miss McCombe|
As Science is worth at least two GCSEs (3 for the Triples) it is vital that you continue to work over the Summer months. Sometimes Science is daunting and you may not know where to start, this is where your Science Home Learning Calendar will be useful. The Science Home Learning Calendar is a week by week guide telling you what work you should be completing at home between now and September. There are 3 calendars, dependant on the revision guides you received, one for Combined Science higher, one for combined Science foundation and one for Separate Science (Triples), so make sure you use the right one!
You will see that towards the end of August we are asking you to sit mock exams for science, this will be done at home, so try to find somewhere quite, set your alarm for 70 minutes and go for it! The exam papers are in your home learning packs and specific to you. It is vital you attempt them all because you will be handing them in when you come back in September and they will help us to understand what you can do and what you need more support on.
|• Mrs Barnes||• Miss Malloy|