We are holding a Careers Open Morning at the school on Saturday 16th January 9.00am to 12:00 noon. This will give potential applicants for the teaching roles available this year at the academy an opportunity to see the school and hear about our plans as well as talking to key staff and pupils.
The job positions available include:
- Assistant Headteacher (English)
- Assistant Headteacher (Maths)
- Assistant Curriculum Leader for Science
- KS4 Achievement & Intervention for Science
- Assistant Curriculum Leader for English
- KS4 Achievement and Intervention in English
- Teacher of English
- Teacher of History
- Assistant Curriculum Leader for MFL (French & German)
- Teacher of MFL
Please contact Samantha Ferry on 0191 561 60 60 if you wish to attend.
For further details please click here: http://